Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Technical Problems Continue to Plague the Station

This is to inform my listeners that the technical problems
that I have experienced during the last five weeks

continue. In fact, they have gotten worse after all the
technical work done at the station by audio and computer
experts. I could not be more frustrated.

I have ordered a completely new computer which is being

designed and
programmed for broadcasting only.

Understand that I do not accept
contributions, nor do I
allow advertisers on my broadcast
to defray the cost of
operation. I broadcast because I
feel a need to and
enjoy it.


I know I have lost a considerable number of listeners, but
I intend to work to regain my listenership. We should be
back on the air next week as the new equipment is
scheduled
to arrive later this week. Thank you for your
understanding
and patience.

No comments: