Monday, February 10, 2014

Economically Confused? Then Join the Club!

Thursday, February 13th, 6:30am, central

I'd be lying through my Italian teeth if I told you that I understood today's economic climate.  I think I have reached a point of utter and total confusion.  Things seem to be bad, really bad, but all, and I mean all, economic indicators are expanding and improving.  I have a headache.  The more I study this  arena of information, the less I understand.  If you are in the same boat, you will benefit, at least psychologically, from this broadcast.  Join me in misery and call toll-free 888-773-4496.  I need help, or at least a support group.

To listen, go to LibertyTalkRadio.com, or to BlogTalkRadio.com/LibertyTalkRadio.  If you call, you may either just listen, or dial "1" to make your view known.  Look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: