Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sunday Evening Broadcasts

It is with regret that to announce that I will be unable
to continue with the scheduled Sunday evening
broadcast.

However, I will continue with the
usual Thursday morning
show which airs at 6:30 and repeated during the week until
the next live broadcast.
This may also change depending
on the feedback
I receive from my listeners.

Sundays as well as other times during the week may be
available for special broadcasts from
time-to-time as well
as for prearranged guests.


The station will be available for special for broadcasts at
any other time during the week depending
on content and
urgency of the message.


I have been broadcasting Sunday evenings for over three
years now and it will be an adjustment for me as well, but
one that needs to be made.

I truly benefited by all those who listened and participated
both as invited guests and call-ins. I will treasure this
experience always.

I welcome you feedback, opinions and suggests on how I may
best serve internet radio listeners. Thank you all so much.

No comments: